Friday, April 22, 2011

Artists Who Have Submitted Music: Check Your Submissions Here

I had to revive the original Band Over Boston library computer.  I've transferred over the music and have the library ready to go live at In House Cafe once more.  Only thing is, I'm not sure everything transferred, as my computer kept telling me something was corrupt but wouldn't say what.  (I think the Dell was just crossing its arms at transferring data to an Apple.)



PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT AND DOUBLE CHECK YOUR SUBMISSIONS FOR ACCURACY HERE.

View the linked .pdf.  Scroll down to your band or artist name (rightmost column) and see if A) What you submitted is actually there and B) It is properly labeled (some files submitted did not have embedded artist, song, or album info, and I did my best but could not find all necessary info online).

(.pdf: https://www.filesanywhere.com/fs/v.aspx?v=8a6b6a89615f70ad9ba4 )

If there are any errors, email me at oops@bandoverboston.com and I'll get them fixed right away.  (This is exactly how the music will be labeled in music players, so make sure it's right!)
Do you have more recent music?  Submit it here (password is inhousecafe).

I'll be getting the library set back up at In House Cafe tomorrow, and then it's on to more cafes.  Sorry for any inconvenience and thanks for your time!